The purpose and objective of the South Carolina Coroner's Association is:
- To assist its members in any and all possible ways to improve their ability to perform the functions of their offices with the highest degree of professionalism.
- To create better public relations between its members and the public.
- To conduct educational seminars and other similar programs for the benefit and welfare of its members.
- To maintain a high level of ethical conduct on the part of all Coroners; to provide a forum of constant exchange of knowledge and experience among all of the Coroners of the State of South Carolina.
- To propose and lobby for new laws to improve death investigation in South Carolina and to do all things necessary or incidental to the foregoing.
2019 Training Conference - June 26-29, 2019
Make you room reservations early for our annual South Carolina Coroner's Association Annual Training Conference June 26-29 at:
Kingston Resorts, Embassy Suites
9800 Queensway Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Rates per night
1 King Ocean View : $289.00++
2 Doubles Ocean View: $289.00++
You may call the number listed below
to make reservations:
**To secure special rate, book by May 28, 2019**
See the Upcoming Events page for registration forms
For questions or information regarding the South Carolina Coroner's Association please contact:
Sabrina Gast, Rn, MSN, F-ABMDI
933 Heckle Blvd., Suite 103
Rock Hill, SC 29732